[Note: the URL says ‘Cameron’s Top Surgery Fund’ because this drive was converted from a prior campaign to help me pay for top surgery. I took the money that was donated to me for top surgery and put it toward this, because it’s a much more pressing cause! Sorry for any confusion!]
Regan’s computer has entirely stopped working, which is extremely stressful for both me and them. They have been able to use their stepmother’s computer sporadically, but it’s still very stressful not to know when I’ll get to talk to my partner next, and I know they feel the same. They also need a computer for when they go back to school in the summer so that they can complete assignments and do research.
Both Regan and I are transgender, disabled (temporal lobe epilepsy for them and a neurological condition for me), and mentally ill, which makes it difficult for either of us to get jobs. Regan is also autistic and suffering from pretty severe PTSD at the moment which requires them to go to multiple therapies a week, which precludes getting a job. I’m also currently a full-time student with one job already that pays less than $300 a month (it’s an internship and while I love what I do, the pay isn’t that great because it’s a non-profit). Neither of us can afford to buy Regan a computer on our own, which is why we’re asking you for help! Please consider donating!
- basicallykerry reblogged this from bittergrapes
- gameboygirl reblogged this from goldenheartedrose
- tsume817 likes this
- catgirl9696 reblogged this from goldenheartedrose
- catgirl9696 likes this
- shulamithbond reblogged this from goldenheartedrose
- shulamithbond likes this
- hawkblackinch reblogged this from goldenheartedrose
- burdenedwgloriousmisha reblogged this from bittergrapes and added:
- goldenheartedrose reblogged this from bittergrapes
- bittergrapes posted this